Friday, May 3, 2013

my 2 lovies

 Playing Catch up is OBVIOUSLY my favorite thing to do. Not!
I blame my lamo blogging skills on the fact that I have 2 adorable kiddos.
This chunky chunky girl is too cute for words. I had to show off her cute swimsuits...she is rockin them with her amazingly yummy thighs. But evidently gets camera shy while in a suit! This girl.....I just love her to pieces. She is trying really hard to crawl. She started an inch worm move and is rolling all around the room. She is very vocal and does a  humming song thing all day long, its pretty funny. She is getting so big, they grow up way too fast!
 This stud on a bike is just that....A stud. And loves anything boy. He is all into riding bikes and throwing balls and tormenting me and his sister all day. He does it out of love though, he is just a tease like his daddy. Claire eats it up. She would let him wrestle her and squish on her all day long. I'm thinking about preschool this year....What?! I can't believe I am going to be sending a kid to school, where did the time go?

We've been busy having fun. 
I am almost done with classes for my Foot Zoning. I've been busy with clients which is good.
I also started Crossfit! Holy Smokes...It is the most intense workouts of my life BUT it'll be really good for me, I can already feel a difference. I love the people and the atmosphere. Can't wait until I can rock a bikini...ok jk I won't ever really wear one but It'll be nice to say I could.... haha.
Patrick is busy busy at work. He started his Management training program so it demands a lot of his time but he is working his butt off to support us. I am so proud of him and appreciate him.
It does get hard and lonely sometimes and I miss having help with dinner and the bedtime routine but I know it will pay off soon. When he is home he is loving on his kids....that man LOVES his kids. 
We had to say goodbye to our snowbird neighbors. Can't wait to see them in the fall. They have adopted our kids as their own grand kids and spoil them so bad! My street is always a little more sad and quiet in the summertime without them.
Life is really busy right now with 2 little ones but I wouldn't have it any other way! They keep me on my toes and my arms full. 
Maddox told me the other day that I am the best mom in space....He knows how to make me feel special. :)
Happy April!



No comments: