Monday, March 18, 2013

Holiday Picture Overload...sorry I'm catching up.

OCTOBER

 My little Jake the Pirate...he was obsessed with the show at the time. Not bad for a homemade costume I must say.
 As you can tell Claire wasn't thrilled with her outfit. The tutu was bugging her. Sorry Sweetie, mommy couldn't not make a cute costume for you.... only 17 more Halloween's to go with me. :)


Maddox....your daddy loves you. He loves to do anything and everything with you. You are best buds.
Had so much fun carving pumpkins...and even more fun eating the delicious seeds the next day.


November
 Lookin cute for Thanksgiving!
 A typical morning...not sure why Patrick and Claire don't look happy. They all love to snuggle a bit before daddy goes to work. Maddox always says, " Why you wearing your church clothes dad? You gonna go make monies dad?"
 I didn't take many Thanksgiving day pictures so I'll add in a few funnies.



December
 Why yes mom...I do need a matching bow for my new Christmas jammies, thanks!
 This. Kid. Was. In. Heaven
 " Wook mom....white snow on my goves Gandma Snowflake game me!"




 We love story time with Grandma Eich.



So I'm super cool and did our own Christmas cards this year...and I just emailed them! Haha...super cool. ;)
Not too bad for using a tripod....

Um...Hello! I have two very good looking boys! 


 Temple lights with our best friends! Cousin Kade!!!!



  "Daddy, I don't need to get buckled, I wanna sit on your lap." Looking at neighborhood lights.


FEBUARY
 "Mom...you made my head sticky!"
#Ihaveabigmouththoselipmarkslookscary


 Yup...I have a girl....and I sew. Enough said.

 We sure love the holidays! They are so crazy busy though...we hardly have time to breath. We had so much fun decorating our house, setting up Bobby our elf, making our own traditions and visiting lots of family! Holidays are so fun with kids!!!!




No comments: