My sweet baby girl is 2 months already!
Claire gets more and more personality each day. She is already smiling a lot...especially at her daddy.
She loves her brother! And he thinks she is the cutest thing. Boy I hope that lasts! Rocking with mommy is her favorite!
Claire has had a rough start. She has had lots of tummy issues but I think we are finally getting it under control. I took out all dairy! Including small amounts in bread, crackers, everything!
She is getting natural treatment through oils and such. Lots of prayers and Doctor visits later, I think she is finally getting better. I'm not going to sugar coat it, its been a very hard and exhausting 2 months! BUT I love her none the less. In fact, its bonded us quite close. There is nothing harder than seeing a child in pain and not knowing what to do.
Fortunately this little miss has always allowed me to snuggle and rock her and lots of kisses seem to help!
I know Heavenly Father has been blessing sweet Maddox. Even with almost constant crying and a tired and frustrated mommy, he has remained patient and sweet to Claire. He loves to give her kisses, hold her hand and talk to her. I have yet to see him pick on her. Its been a huge blessing for all of us.
I'm sure Maddox is just as grateful as us to see her happier.
So much has happened the last 2 months...Her blessing, Halloween, going to Zoning class with mommy, lots and lots of park trips, shopping, play dates, and much more! I have taken pictures of all of it but it would be picture overload so I'll stick to a few I took of her today.
Claire, you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen! They are huge! Everyone always comments on them first.
You have the sweetest smile and the cutest little mouth.
We could not be more grateful to have you in our family!
( I think I'll wait until after all 3 holidays to post pics...)




No comments:
Post a Comment