So I am going to post a HUGE picture catch up. We've had a fun and very very busy summer!
(Most recent first)
Snowflake Pioneer Celebrations.
I was horrible at taking pictures! I at least caught a few of Maddox and his best bud Kade at the parade. They were both scared at first to jump in and wrestle the big kids for candy.
Aunt Erin and Daddy showed them how it was done. They enjoyed the fire engines and horses the most! These two are pretty inseparable when they are together. They fight like brothers but they Love each other like brothers too! Can't wait to see them grow up together.
July 4th!! We had Grandma & Grandpa Eich, and the Black family all in town for the 4th. It was so much fun! We went tubing down the Salt River (which I don't have pics of)
Went swimming at Basha High, swimming some more and ate lots of yummy food.
We even lit off some fireworks.
Sure do love my family!
Potty Training!!
When he first started out, he had to have his blanket and be distracted by the T.V.
Silly Kid.
He likes to wear his pull ups on his head...
We started him out cold turkey and went straight to big boy underwear but that wasn't going so well so we decided to get pull ups.
Maddox really enjoyed his potty chart for the first week. It worked liked a charm! Then he got sick of it. We recently went up to Snowflake and he did awesome, not one accident! Then we came home and its been nothing but accidents....Sigh....I knew vacation would do this to him. I'm still so proud of him for doing so good, I'm just super tired. Potty training while 8 months pregnant is not cool!
Maternity! The amazing Sarah Webb did our maternity shoot. And I love them all! I cannot wait for her to do the newborns as well. I did maternity pictures with Maddox so I wanted some with this baby too and I'm glad I did. It was fun to have Maddox involved. I cannot wait to meet this little girl!
Yes. A Hot Pink Hot wheel car. Maddox loves cars! So I thought it would be cute to bring a pink one...I know he is going to want his sister to play cars with him...he'll just have to compromise and play barbies with her now and then. :)
My beautiful Son!
We are in BIG trouble...he is so stinkin handsome!!!
This little boy keeps me on my toes 24/7 but he is the center of my life and I wouldn't have it any other way! Love you buddy!
MOVIE TIME!
Maddox got to see a couple of movies at the theatre in June. We went and saw The Lorax with his cousin Allie...whom he loves and misses dearly. He still asks about her OFTEN.
They sure do love each other! He is going to be thrilled...they are going to come this weekend.
Then Daddy and Mommy took him to see Madagascar 3. He did really good up until the last 10 minutes. He loves to have his own chair and popcorn.
A visit from Grandpa Marley! My dad was in town for the day so we played and played! The kiddos sure do love their grandpa Porter. He talks like Donald Duck, tells the best stories, teaches them to draw, wrestles, swings them around in blankets...etc.
They don't get to see him too often but when they do they don't forget it! He is one awesome grandpa and father!
And of course Father's Day. I'm horrible for not doing a separate post about this special day!
Maddox loves his Daddy soooo much! He loves to be involved with whatever he is doing. He loves to wear his shoes and his hats. They love to wrestle. They also love to talk to each other. I love listening to their conversations. Patrick is such a wonderful father and I'm so grateful for his love and devotion towards our son. I can't wait to see him with our daughter!










1 comment:
Your maternity pictures turned out great!
Post a Comment