My family. This is only about half.
Oh how I love these people. We are all so different and that's what I love.
Our two families came together almost 15 years ago. I'm so grateful my mother
married Richard. He is an amazing man and has been a wonderful father.
I'm so grateful to be a part of this crazy big family!
I love you all!
Mr. Man with one of his favortist cousins..Allie. You'll find them hugging one minute
and slapping each other in the face the next.
Its hilarious to watch. This little missy and her family are moving soon and it makes me want
to cry BUT it will be an awesome experience for them.
The cheese ball! He is even cuter covered in dirt.
If you look closely you can see all the dirt on his face compared to his neck. We LOVE dirt!
My mom always has some kind of craft to do and this year it was making family T-shirts. (Big thanks to Kristina and Joe for bringing all the supplies)
We decided to put Moose on ours and a "Bambi" on Maddox's.
It was a lot of fun, obviously my camera only came out for one day cuz we are wearing these in every picture.
I love my boys! Its a good thing I married someone who likes to camp as much as I do.
It was a little windy and cold at night but still way fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment