Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Baby Girl

I've been so terrible.
I am now 24.3 weeks pregnant and I've hardly posted about the whole experience.
I had so much more time on my hands with the first pregnancy...now I'm chasing a toddler around.
Its no excuse though! I need to document this for me to remember and for Baby Girl one day.



These pics are a little blurry cuz they are from my phone but oh well. I finally took a belly picture!
I am feeling really good. I threw up for the first 17 weeks. I get really really tired so a daily nap is a must!
My back is doing pretty good so far ( I had sciatic with maddox). I've been exercising which I think helps to stretch everything out.
I have a lot more cravings this time around. Mostly junk food. Cheetos, Ice cream, popcorn, cold drinks. I don't see huge differences so far except my chest grew a lot faster and I'm carrying a little higher.
She is already super active and usually goes crazy when Maddox wrestles me and nudges her. I think she wants to come out and play too.
We haven't decided on a name. I have one I love but Patrick wants to think of some more to choose from. We'll see. I hope we can pick one soon. Everyone told me so but its crazy how fast the 2nd pregnancy flys since you are so busy with the first child.
I guess thats why I've been slacking on pictures and updates. I've started painting her furniture and cleaning out her room. I can't wait to do more.
I've already made some bows and bought some cute dresses. Its hard not to!
We are so excited to meet our little missy!! I can't imagine what she'll look like but I'm sure she will be as cute as her brother.
Maddox prays for her every day and loves to kiss my belly! He is going to be a wonderful brother!

Some cute conversations with Maddox lately...
Maddox: Bye Bye Daddy, Love you!
Mommy, stop it, I mean it!
Me: What did I do?
Maddox: No, go away!
hahaha...I guess he'd rather me go to work and daddy stay home.


Maddox: (pointing to Patrick's armpit..he didn't have a shirt on.)
Mommy, daddy have spiders?!
Me: Bahahahah! No maddox, those are daddy's armpit hairs.


Me: Maddox, do you want to go swimming with Noah?
Maddox: Noah poop in the pool?
Me: No.
Maddox: I not poop in the pool.
Me: Ok. Good.
Maddox: .....Mommy poop in the pool?
Me: No one is going to poop in the pool Maddox!
Maddox: (thinking really hard...) Oh..just tooting then?


Patrick: Maddox, what do you want for breakfast? Cereal, yogurt, applesauce, eggs?
Maddox: um....Bacon!!
Haaha...ok.


This kid keeps us in stitches all day long. Sure do adore him.

No comments: