We love going to Texas. It was beautiful this time of year! I am used to going in the middle of summer which is a little too hot and humid for my taste. We had a little rain but for the most part it was perfect!
This is my parents new house. Its still under construction but it is beautiful! My father is an architect so you can imagine how much fun he had designing his own home. Something unique that he does is leave trees where they are. As you can tell this beautiful Oak was untouched, there is another one in the middle of their home that overlooks a balcony that connects two rooms. Its pretty cool.
We love to canoe or kayak when we visit! Maddox loved it too. He found this balloon out there and thought it was a pretty cool treasure. I love these three men!!

The chickens. Grandma Lynn taught Maddox how to feed the chickens and how to round them up when it was time to come in. He loved helping with this chore. He also helped gather eggs daily that we would eat. Pretty cool! I love how much my parents eat off their own land. They have an amazing garden which I forgot to get a picture of!
We also went to San Antonio and visited the Alamo and the river walk! It was beautiful. We went for a hike at Enchanted Rock ( a gorgeous natural granite site), ate lots of yummy bbq, played and played outside and enjoyed family time!
I love you so much mom and dad! I'm so glad we could visit and you could get to know your grandson more! He misses you like crazy!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment