Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Other News...

This cute kid is going to be a Big Brother!
We are expecting Baby #2 to arrive Sept. 16Th.
We are so excited! We've been trying for a little while so this is Great news!
I have some health issues that have made it hard but am feeling very grateful that we were able to get pregnant.
I have forgotten how sick I was with Maddox, this one isn't much different but its all worth it in the end.
I have no preference on Gender. A baby is a baby. They are all sweet and smell so good.
Patrick thinks its another boy, I have a feeling its a girl. We shall see.
I'm so grateful to be a mother. Its a wonderful blessing.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I'm sooooooo excited for you guys!I hope you are bakin' a girl so I can make her some bling! Yeah for babies!

Unknown said...

we are so excited for you guys! we really need to get together. being a mom is such a wonderful blessing and im so excited everythings going smoothly this time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do help you out!