
Maddox could hardly contain his excitement to see the Lions! He kept yelling C'mon Alex! He loves Madagascar just a little...hence the animal themed birthday!
Look Daddy, here he comes!


Maddox was glad that his cousin Allie came along! He loves her!

He insisted on holding her hand...(he never does that!) She would for a little bit but she got tired of it and he would chase her saying, " C'mere Allie, hold hands!"
Hahaha!

He liked the Giraffes! He was calling them Melman. But he thought all the animals made a growl sound...except for the camel. He knew they spit and he liked to mimick that. Nice.


Yuck! I had to get one picture with my birthday boy but I'm not liking my pregnant self in pictures these days. And boy do I need some more sun!

Obviously...he didn't want a pic with mama.
I love this boy! Glad we took him to the zoo, it was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment