Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Love

I thought today would be a perfect day to FINALLY update my blog considering its the Day of Love...and I have so many things I love.
I am so one of those people that love this sappy cheesy holiday. My home is decorated in red and pink. I love valentines. I helped Maddox make valentines for his grandparents. He does have a girlfriend in Nursery but she has lots of admirers...so we decided to wait a few years before he gives her chocolates. :) We've all been so sick here that I didn't think today would be anything great. BUT I woke up with some energy and made my Sweetheart breakfast. It was nice. I got the greatest Vday gift from Patrick. He left work early last night to come home and take care of his sickies. Bliss.
I LOVE:
My husband. He is wonderful. He is the most attentive husband and father. He helps me around the house every day without being asked. He loves to take care of Maddox. He jumps up to help before I can blink. He works so hard to provide for us. Loooong hours and Never complains about it. He is funny. And goofy. He loves to dance and rap. He is always singing or dancing or fake fighting the air. I find it very entertaining.
My Maddox. I can't imagine life without this little booger. I know all moms are Bias but he really is the cutest kid ever. He has so much personality! I got home from a photo shoot the other day and this is what he has been dying to share with me. "Mama mama! Daddy...home zepo...get snake!" Uh...What? Patrick clarified that they went to Home Depot to buy a snake for the drains. I couldn't stop laughing. Maddox thought they were getting a real snake. He loves to tattle tell on Patrick and I think its hilarious! "Mama, daddy took my juice! mama, daddy pull my hair! Mama, daddy bonk my head. mama, i drop dewberry (strawberry) on chair, daddy eat it!" haha...I love it. He is the best and sweetest little boy.
I love so many things...friends, family, my calling, my home, my Savior, the gospel. But today I'm focusing on my two sweet boys that I adore. They are my Valentines. I love you both so much!

No comments: