
Wow dad... What is it?

You mean I get to touch the fishies?!
Every time a sting ray came to the glass he's try to touch it. I loved watching him soak it in and be so curious!
Mom! I can almost reach the ray!

Touching a starfish pretty much made his day.

Its so awesome mom and dad, I can't take my eyes off them!

Yes that's a shark. A small one maybe 6 feet but still a shark. I started humming the JAWS theme music and he just turned around and looked at me like,"shh..You're ruining it."


Daddy and Maddox in the tank with real Nemo and Dory fish.

Seahorses! I didn't realize how tiny they are.

Seahorses! I didn't realize how tiny they are.
This was the best part. You are surrounded by water on all sides. When maddox saw the water below him he started to reach for it and then hit the glass. He couldn't figure it out.

Jellyfish!

Jellyfish!
We had so much fun! It was a little overpriced but still a lot of fun! I love having family out tings. This is the first big thing we've taken Maddox to and he loved it which is worth it to us!









2 comments:
so fun! what aquarium is this?
Its the sea Life Aquarium at Arizona Mills Mall.
Post a Comment