Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Three Years

Three Years.
I'd say yes to our first date again.
I'd accept the ring and say yes again.
I'd marry you again.
I'd live in a tiny apartment again.
I'd support you in your school decisions and job decisions again.
I'd watch you completely fall in love with a newborn again.
I'd go through the trials, the disagreements and the really hard times again.
AGAIN is an interesting word. I think it describes Life very well. Being married, certain things happen again and again. Its how we Learn. Learn to Enjoy, Forgive, Accept, Respect, Love.
I Enjoy my life with you.
We need to Forgive more easily.
We can Accept everything about each other
I Respect you.
And I Love you with all my heart.
Happy Three Years.
(sorry I'm a few days late.)

2 comments:

Andrew and Jena said...

congrats to you two!! 3 years and many more to come! You have such a cute family kelli!! :)

Traci Butler said...

Cute. Happy three years guys! Seriously though, three already?? Hope you guys got to get out and do something super fun.