Friday, December 17, 2010

Twinkle lights and A snake for christmas

My sister Erin and I took Maddox and Kade to see Santa at an Elementary school. They sat on his lap and we got pictures but instead of telling Santa what they wanted (since Maddox can't talk and Kade was not about to look Santa in the eye) Santa handed them a candy cane and off we went until we got offered to look at the school's pet snake. Kade didn't know what to think, he just kept saying ssssss. Maddox loved it, he kept smacking the glass. Oh I love these boys!





We took Maddox to see the lights at the Temple. He just kept pointing. He couldn't take his eyes off the lights. It was a fun outing for the fam.





3 comments:

mindy said...

how fun!!! he is SO stinkin cute!!! you all look great

Sarah Smiles said...

He has the awesome-est smile!

Amy B. Jones said...

He could not be any cuter!! Don't tell Dave I read your blog, or he'll forbid me. It makes me want a little one so bad!