Friday, December 17, 2010

Cousin Christmas Party...Fa la la la la la la la la

These are my cousins. Well most of them. The Schneider side. I decided to have a cousin's christmas party and it turned out quite well! It consisted of:

Yummy Food
Yummy goodies
Fun games
And of course awesome company!
We had a gift wrapping contest....the winner was Talia and Celeste (you see they only used one hand each and had to do it together)
We had a candy cane eating contest...the winner was Nathan
We had christmas trivia and the boys won!
We then had a white elephant exchange and we had some interesting gifts. The best was the pooping penguin. I love these people so much!!!!! I have wonderful siblings, wonderful cousins and of course a wonderful husband and son! thanks everyone for coming! We shoud make this annual!







1 comment:

Sarah Smiles said...

Sounds like so much fun!