Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful. I miss Beautiful Snowflake and its amazing summer weather. I didn't realize how hot and miserable the valley is until you spend a weekend in snowflake weather. Sure its windy but you don't feel like you're melting when the sun is out. We were able to enjoy the weekend with my parents, grandparents and Eich Fam. We had a nice bbq and games. How many Eichs does it take to play woofel ball? Only about 25. We are so glad we got to celebrate the 4th with Family. Plus we love to visit!











2 comments:

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

How fun! Taylor and I both LOVE snowflake and would LOVE to settle down there someday. I don't think it's really ever going to happen but we still love it just the same! :) Glad you had a good time with the fam!

Hina Schneider said...

What a fun 4th of July weekend. Being in snowflake is fun especially when there is family and things to do. Love the family pics.