Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Birthday Girl Adventure

PLAYING CATCH UP! So my birthday was awhile ago but oh well, at least I'm getting around to it. Patrick had a wonderful bday adventure planned for me. We went on a horseback ride on Friday night at South Mountain. We rode 3 miles to a steakhouse...parked our stallions out back and ate a wonderful steak and rib dinner then rode 3 miles back in the dark. The weather was amazing. We had cloud coverage the whole time and lightening off in the distance. The night ride was cool because you could see all the city lights from up on the mountain. I was super sore the next couple of days! Thursday I wen to lunch with my sistas and then had an afternoon of sewing. Then all the hubbies got there and we had a BBQ. Yummo!

Me and Shadow.
Thats right...Patrick had to eat my dust the whole way.


Patrick and R.C. She was a girl horse that didn't want to listen to Patrick one bit. She kept stopping to eat trees. ha!!

Yeah for Maddox! Pretty impressive eh?
Baby M with uncle brigg and aunt kami.
Erin made my favorite cake that I've had for the last 22 years. She made an exact replica of the one I had for my 1st bday. Thanks everyone for a wonderful birthday! It was fun

3 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday kelli! hope it was amazing :) looks like the family did an amazing job at making it special for you!!!

mindy said...

awesome idea with the cake! how fun!! you look so good in all these pics! & maddox is so cute! even if he did spit up all down my shirt :) lol. i love his big smile!

Reidhead Family said...

Happy belated birthday Kel! I love you! We miss you, and need to hangout! Hope you had a great day!