I had a wonderful shower! A big thanks to
Kami and Erin and my mom who thew it for me.
Kami told me she wanted to do a sports theme to go along with his room and she had so many cute ideas! She had jerseys all over the chairs. The diaper cake had an adorable sports theme all over it. There were football and baseball cookies. The table cloths were grass like a football field. The food was like
superbowl party food. The drinks were in those orange sports jugs. The plates and napkins all matched.
Kami had raffle tickets to win prizes and popcorn all over the place. She had a whistle she'd blow to get
everyones attention. Then Erin had this cute game where she had videotaped Patrick answering baby trivia and having to put a diaper on a baby (teddy bear) and then had me answer the same questions. She had a cute football field
posterboard that if I answered right I gained yardage and if I made a touchdown then I won a package of diapers. It was so cute! They even had little party favors.
Kami had made little boxes out of scrapbook paper and filled them with basketball and football chocolates and blue M&Ms. They put so much effort and thought into it. I really appreciated it! I had a nice turn out. It was so good to see friends that I haven't seen in awhile. And they all made such cute and creative crafts. Pics soon to come of those once I get them hung on his wall. Thanks again to everyone who came and supported me and for your wonderful gifts! Now I just need to have him already!!!

Traci and I are 5 weeks apart. She is having a boy as well! So exciting!

Everyone had to try to draw a baby on the paper plate without looking. I chose the cutest one...I think
Daniell won!
Brightlie was trying out my new
bumbo! I think she likes it.


This is the quilt mother made him. I asked her if she would using these colors and little did I know she wanted to make a
miniture quilt. The pieces are tiny! She did such wonderful job. I will treasure it forever.

I wish I could post every picture of all the cute stuff I got! I loved everything. Thanks everyone!
10 comments:
That was the cutest baby shower I have ever been too. Those girls are good! I am glad you had a good time. It is so fun having a baby shower for your first little baby. I can't wait til he gets here, he is going to be adorable!
cute cute shower!!! good to see you hope to see you in a few weeks!! cannot wait to see this little man, he will be adorable!
They did a great job on your shower. It was adorable. Thanks for inviting me. It was so good to see you. You look amazing! Hope all goes well in the last weeks, and can't wait to see him. He is going to be so handsome and very loved.
still so sad i missed it! but i have your present ready for our girls lunch....
I wish I could have been there, Kel! I sounds like you had a great shower. Your sisters and mom definitely did a darling job! You look so good. I wish I could be a cute, little pregnant lady!
The shower was SO adorable! :) Glad I could come! Can't wait to see little Maddox!
Yeah you had a super cute shower and super awesome gifts. Thanks so much for your help and thoughts that was very sweet of you. I will let you know if I need anything and please let me know if you need anything.
it was a fun shower! loved the video of patrick that you had to match! that was hilarious! so happy i got to see ya! cant wait to see the little football star! haha
your shower looks so cute! I love that quilt.
so glad you had a good shower!
he'll be here sooo soon =)
Hey Kelli! It looks like you had such a fun shower!! I'm sorry I missed it, I was on bedrest at the time. :( Kristi told me you got tons of cute stuff, and she said Maddox's room is unbelievably cute!! Hey I was wondering if I could get your address for my shower on March 27th. You can email it to me at tiffany.stradling@gmail.com! Thanks!
Post a Comment