My sweetheart made Valentines Day so special. Friday night we enjoyed a nice dinner at PF Changs and a chick flick with my sister Erin and brother in law Kyle. Saturday night we had a very fun couples night at our friend's Jay and Brooke. We had a nice dinner and played some fun games. Then Sunday I woke up to Patrick making breakfast! Of course he wouldn't let me out of the room until he was done so I got to sleep in. He made eggs, bacon, english muffins and had two kinds of juice. Then he had a fruit bowl and he even took the time to cut the mangos and strawberries into heart shapes. It was adorable! And Patrick is not a big fan of V day so this is a lot of effort for him cuz he thinks its the cheeziest holiday ever! I loved every second of it!! Then I gave him his oversized card which he loved and a Willow tree statue of a new dad holding his baby. Patrick is so excited for Maddox to get here. Then that night we had a nice dinner at Kristi an d Paul's house with some of their friends. It was a very nice weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Wow you guys really celebrated valentines day all weekend. How fun!
Post a Comment