Thursday, March 18, 2010

My honey is 25!

To celebrate Patrick's big 25 we went to Pappadeaux Seafood restaurant in Phoenix. My honey LOVES seafood so I thought, "What the heck!" And it turns out it was an amazing meal! I'm not a huge seafood fan but I'll try it. I loved it. And the atmosphere was a lot of fun!
The party. My lovely sisters and their awesome hubbies. P.S I don't think there are any good angles for being this pregnant and Patrick's hand automatically goes to the belly as if saying, "HERE! look she is way pregnant."

Patrick got serenaded(is that a word?) by this guy. He hates when I tell the restaurant people its his birthday cuz he doesn't like having the spot light on him but I couldn't help it. Plus these four drunk guys behind us kept sing cha cha cha in between each line...
Can you say disgusting! I'll try just about anything but this....No stinkin way! Good thing it was raw and I had an excuse being pregnant. This is an oyster, a big one. The boys pounded about 7 of these. I'm sorry but if you even make a slight gagging face when eating something..stop at the first one.
We did all enjoy the alligator though! It looks like popcorn chicken and it kinda tasted like it. Yum! I ordered the coconut shrimp...so yummy. It was so funny we all ordered fish except for my sisters cuz they hate it. Erin especially. So Patrick being the tease he is tells them that if they both try the alligator he will let them in the room when I deliver. (I guess its up to him? :) So Kami hurries and takes a bite. Then Erin sits there for about 5 minutes seriously on the verge of tears because she can't stand fish but on the other hand she has been begging to be at the delivery. So with watery eyes and all of us egging her on she takes a bite. It was like watching a kid eat green beans so they can have their dessert. Way to go Erin! So I guess my delivering party just increased by two...Oh well. So to finish off his birthday, Sunday we had friends over for banana splits and games. And he got a yummy fruit and waffle breakfast and a full day to watch as much sports as he wanted without me interrupting. I love you babe! Hope you had a good bday!

No comments: