Sunday, September 20, 2009

Momma bday...quite the party!

Mother turned 29 on Sept 14th. Doesn't she look good?!!! Mom, aunties, grandma an girls all enjoyed a nice tea party lunch and boutique shopping
BIRTHDAY GIRL! SO SASSY!

PAULA MATCHING BEAUTIFULLY & GRANDMA (GRANDMA PLAYED THE PART VERY WELL!)
THE BEAUTIFUL KARLA
ERIN STYLING IN SALMON(KADE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK) AND ME... I THINK I LOOK LEGITE! (DON'T WORRY ITS JUST A STRAW.)

5 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

OMG! You guys are some hot ladies. Love all the dress ups.

kasey kaufusi said...

oh looks like you guys had fun!!! sweet hats!

Unknown said...

you guys are so funny :) even with all the feathers and flare you girls look so amazing!

Kristina and Joe said...

This looks so fun. You need to put up an ultra sound picture. I want to see you little baby. Hope you are feeling better.

The Bodell Family said...

What I would have given to have been there! I bet Grandma was hilarious! I hate missing family things, especially the campout!