. love her.

The boys taking their turn cooking for the clan. Yummy taco salad....
Mikenna is 17 weeks now...she is having a girl. It doesn't even look like there is a baby in there!
I am 11 weeks in this picture. I think I'm carrying the baby in my love handles. Gross.
This time next year our babies will be 6 months and 7 months. Crazy!
3 comments:
Oh how fun! Yeah I really wish we could have gone but things just didn't work out the way I wanted. You look so cute pregnant.
Holy crap! You guys are TINY! at your time Kelli, 11 weeks, I definitely had a bump and at 17 weeks I was huge! You girls are lucky lucky lucky, and still looking adorable!
K so you and Mikenna are so cute! I have always thought of you both as my baby cousins and now you are both having babies! Yeah, I threw up my whole first trimester, felt good my second, and threw up again my third trimester. Don't worry it is so worth it! And Patrick sounds amazing. We sure like him! We are such lucky girls to be so happily married! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment