Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dear baby,
You have been inside me now for 12 weeks and 5 days. You had a strong heartbeat last Wednesday of 145. Thank you for not making my belly stick out too bad yet. I can't wait until you are bigger and stronger though! I don't think I'll mind the belly. You are a whopping 3 inches now!! According to baby center you pretty much look like a human now, all the body parts are in place and almost all formed. Hopefully in about a month we'll find out what you are....will your room be pink or blue? Dad is secretly hoping you'll be a boy (which I think is pretty normal). He needs someone to watch his sports with. I bought you a Dallas Cowboys burp bib the other day to surprise your dad, and he said you'll wear it even if you are a girl. Lucky you! Every time your dad refers to you he says, "she, her, girl". I know you would become a little daddy's girl, he would absolutely adore you! But either way...you'll be cute and we will be thrilled! We really need to start looking at furniture (savings) so it would be nice to find out what color. Its crazy....I feel like you should be so much older, so much closer to being here but at the same time I feel like I just found out about you yesterday. I am excited for you to come at Easter time. I love Easter! Keep growing baby! We love you! P.S. I am down to throwing up about once a week now. I can handle that! I am glad you are starting to like more foods...especially pickles and drinks besides water.

4 comments:

Danielle Christene said...

Kelli you are gonna be such a good mommy. I am so excited for you and Patrick. Glad to hear that you are starting to feel a little better :)

Unknown said...

gald to hear that you are feeling better! I am excited for you guys to have a little one. Dont worry about showing yet, it probably wont come for a while. I remember the difference from twenty weeks to twenty four! It seriously all happens so fast. I remember i was about 19 weeks the last time we went visiting teaching and you could see my little baby bump, didnt stay small for too long!!! YOu will be the cutest prego mama ever! We need to do something sometime, give me a call when you are not workin :)

jilliann said...

I am so glad you are doing well!
it is such an exciting time, before you find out.. the anticipation is enormous!
either way that little baby will be such an amazing little person, I'm so happy for you =)

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Hey Kelli! I make the slideshows at www.slide.com. I hope you guys are doin good!