I'm told you start to feel better at 3 months. 2 more weeks!!! Keep your fingers crossed that I will only be sick the first trimester. I had no clue one human being could vomit and sleep so much. i don't know if I'm showing yet...i kinda just feel like I'm putting on weight which is weird cuz i can't eat much....
Dear husband, thank you for being so sweet! You never cease to amaze me with your patience and kind acts. Thank you for cleaning up dinner last night (dinner after I had eaten it...poor guy...throw up is the last thing anyone wants to clean up). Thank you for understanding that I am suddenly tired beyond all reason. Thank you for taking over my duties...you are a good cook! Thank you for your blessings and prayers. I fall more and more in love with you when you use your priesthood. I love when you say goodnight to the baby. Thank you for being so cute about the whole thing..."don't pick that up. don't lift that. sit down. lay down. can i get you something to eat. i think you'd feel better if i got you Bahama bucks! don't stress. I'll do that. i love you. i love you baby." I cannot wait to see you with our baby! You are going to make one amazing dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh Kelli. How I feel for you. If you ever read my blog this past summer you know I was NOT a happy camper. I was a barely alive camper, hospitalized 5 times in 4 weeks and desperately did not want to be pregnant anymore. Sad, but true. I really hope you don't get to that point. I'm sorry you're so sick, it really is the worst feeling. Good thing Patrick is handling it so well. It was really hard on Albert and for the first little bit he didn't know how to act so I sort of had to fend for myself. Luckily, he caught on :) But I will tell you this...there is an end in sight! People would tell me that and I wanted to punch them in the ovaries and walk away. But it does get better around the third month, it did for me at least. I'm almost 19 weeks now and have much more energy and haven't gotten sick in a long time. So hang in there! I know it sucks, but just wait until you get to find out what it is! That is the best feeling. I love you to pieces and I'll keep you in my prayers! Let me know if you need ANYTHING... i've been there!
You have such a sweet and amazing husband. You are sooooo lucky. I am sooooooo sorry about your pregnancy I wish the best is to come and all will be way better for you. Morning sickness is no fun.
oh I feel for ya kel. It will pass by, and you will forget you even felt so yucky. Then you will feel even worse at the end. You will feel large and uncomfortable and you will have to go pee six times in the middle of the night. But guess what, its all worth it! And as much as I complained about it, it was actually fun. So enjoy being pregnant, it is something that only happens a few times in your life. You are going to make a wonderful mother. You need to come visit me soon! Miss ya girl.
Kelli, I hope you start feeling better. What would pregnant woman do without good husbands? Randy cleaned up my breakfast out of the bathroom sink along with my prenatal pills one morning when I was pregnant. It clogged the sink! Sick I know, but I was so glad randy did the cleaning! Good luck!
Post a Comment