Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day Camping

I love camping with my family! Although it was a little rainy and cold it was still a lot of fun. My mom always comes up with these fun ideas to keep the kids busy and this year it was Pet Rocks. Well....the adults got more into it than the kids and we had some amazing pet rocks. Patrick made a killer whale eating an animal and mine is a turtle diving off a rock. I have to say we have some pretty talented people in our fam. We had Flamingos, lions, Hedgehogs, bears, Dinosaurs, Alligators, Snails, frogs and much more! It was a lot of fun.


Some of us are just not cut out for all the camping activities..... I'm glad we took Harley, she entertained all the kids. It was like having 20 babysitters! Well doggysitters I guess.

2 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Camping. Its the best. Wish we could do it more often.

jilliann said...

I love camping! it looks like you guys had fun, and I love your pet rocks.