Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother

"Motherhood is the greatest potential influence either for good or ill in human life.
The mother's image is the first that stamps
itself on the unwritten page of the young child's mind.
It is her caress that first awakens a sense of security; her kiss,
the first realization of affection;
her sympathy and tenderness, the first assurance that there is love in the world.
She who rears successfully a family of healthy, beautiful sons and daughters...
deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God."
David O. McKay
I love you mom! Happy Mothers Day!
You mean the world to me.
I couldn't have asked for a better mother.

4 comments:

Kacie said...

Oh I just love your mother. She is as sweet as can be everytime I see her, which is often me working at the store. And she is so dang beautiful. you will never have to wonder where you and your sisters got there/your gorgeous looks!!

Tyler and Heather said...

Kelli! Hey... I just found you blog! I'm so happy! I love it! So... do you have a boxer? I thought I saw a picture of one... We have a boxer (Joe Boxer). He is crazy! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi!

Love Cami. said...

kelly, what would you say if i told you that i wanted to do another cooking night and that i wanted you to go...?

Love Cami. said...

in two weeks... it would have been tonight but i got scurd. (scared.. just some gangster talk for you) and then im leaving to cali friday so ill let you know as soon as i find out!