Monday, June 1, 2009

May 31st....A Wonderful Year in Review

One year.
Patrick and I met in 2007 at our singles Ward. I was the FHE coordinator at the time and a friend of mine brought Patrick along. He introduced us and I very quickly introduced him to my sister. You see, I wanted her to date and I thought Patrick was very cute and nice.
(My family still gives him a hard time about this)
Luckily my sister broke off their first date and they never went out.
Patrick was then called to be my co-coordinator in FHE
Compliments to the Mission Bay Bishopric.
We dated for about 10 months and were engaged in March 2008.
Married in the Snowflake Temple May 31, 2009.
Oh how I love this man!
He is so handsome, funny, sweet, fun and a wonderful husband!
He surprised me for our anniversary and took me to the "W" in Scottsdale on Saturday night. Such a nice hotel!
I felt like a movie star! Thanks honey!
I got Patrick a new wedding ring. About two months after we were married Patricks ring was stolen at work. He was real sad!!! I finally got him another one!
(Boy do I like him wearing one too!haha I love knowing/showing he is mine.)

Then we went to Houston's for dinner. Yum!!!! I highly recommend that place. Then we shopped around a bit and hit up a movie. Patrick got me a new outfit...I love it!


The next day was our actual anniversary so I wanted to take pictures of the both of us and he was so sweet to drive around with me to find a spot, all we found was some hay but I still love them! I made Patty some dinner and trust me it tasted a lot better than it looked! Its Parmesan Shrimp Pasta with squash and bread. We made some smoothies and watched an old movie.


A lot has happened in our first year of marriage. We both worked hard, went to school, bought a house, moved, got a puppy, been on a few vacations and fallen more and more in love! I couldn't ask for a better husband and friend. I feel like I've known him a lot longer than 2 years. I love you Patrick and I can't wait to make a million more memories with you!!!

6 comments:

Danielle Christene said...

Aww you guys are so cute. I love your pictures. Happy first anniversary.

Traci Butler said...

Cute cute pictures :) happy anniversary guys!

Erica Ann said...

you guys are too cute. i remember all the fun times with you two at the house, thanks for some fun memories!!

oh ps: i'm pregnant!

Hina Schneider said...

How exciting and very romantic! Happy Anniversary! Sorry about the ring that's a bummer. I love the pics they are super cute. You guys photograph very well

Paul and Celeste Johnson said...

Happy anniversary you 2!! looks like such a fun celebration you guys had. Isn't it crazy just how fast time is going.. Hope everything is going great for you guys, and by these beautiful pictures it looks like things are!. :) Miss and love ya guys!

jilliann said...

Congrats on the happy first year =)
you two are too cute together. Sounds like you had a great time celebrating, happy anniversary!