I hope I do not make anyone mad or embarrassed but I found it Hilarious.
For some odd reason I went through old pictures tonight and HAD to share some. Oh I do wish I could share more but I want to keep my friendship with all these girls so we'll start with these.
I mainly posted ones of girls I knew that look at my blog and I theirs.
This first one I dedicate to Traci Lou and Katie D. Wow! we were sure cute. I would say my style hasn't changed much... And Traci I think you should bring back sandals.
Second one goes out to the 2nd cousin clan. No comment really other than I did like you guys, dont let the look on my face make you think otherwise. And I do believe that is Derrek Yazzie on the wall behind us. What ever happened to him?
Third, to Danielle. I had so many cute ones of us, really I did, but this one brought back certain memories. I remember that day. Love the hair.
Fourth one goes out to Danielle and Kacie. Look at your hubbies. Found this one in my 7th grade section. They look so little. Now they have babies...adorable ones at that. Good Job!
And Finally. Not terribly long ago but to think most of us are married and half of us have a kid or two. Wow. Time Flys! I love you girls so much! Good memories.
Share any funny photos you find. Its kinda entertaining.




9 comments:
Oh Kelli that is hilarious! Haha. Those were the days... we had so much fun. I definitely miss it! I will have to go through all my pics and see what I can find... I know I have a ton of us.
Oh you just made my day! That was so fun! I want to go look through my pics now! Traci, you are so dang cutE!!!!
P.S.~ I see Derek all the time. He was even on Koby's ward basketball team this year. Dont talk to him much though!
Haha I hate you Kelli. What the heck was my mom thinking not fixing me up when I was that ugly!? I blame her! And Kacie eat dirt! haha jk. Yesterday Levi (Marcus' brother) was at my parents house with marcus and saw some of my nice pictures around the house and won't let it go how ugly they are! I'm going to burn them now. Too funny!
Kelli! I totally forgot about that note! I BARELY remember that! Its alright though, i fogive you. You didn't have such a great influence right then haha!!
hahaha kelli i laughed so hard when i saw this! wow it was so very long ago. i think i have the same picture somewhere its crazy to look back and see how fast time went by. i'm doing great by the way! how are you? i love your picture taking skills! Mikenna looked amazing! oh and i wish i could have a cute little puppy like yours!
hahaha. oh man.
these are great kel.
oh gosh- way back in those cheer days--- you look so great! Im so glad your happy!
Oh man, that is flippin hillarious! Good times! I am glad that I found your blog. I hope all is well with you kelly. Congrats on the new edition!
Post a Comment