This is Kyle and Erin Penrod For anyone who knows Erin or Kyle knows that their love story is a dream come true.
For both of them.
Since we moved out to Queen Creek we live just down the street form them.
I couldn't be more grateful.
My sweet sister has been through more than I could ever handle.
She is so beautiful and special to me.
I consider her one of my best friends.
I look up to her and admire her.
Her love for her Savior is undescribeable, and this love has helped her overcome
so many trials.
Dear Kyle:
Will you ever know how much you are loved by me and my family?
You came into her life when she needed you most.
And when you needed her.
And you are here to stay.
Forever.
You are so kind and gentle and good.
Even after your trials.
Kyle, you are one of a kind. Most people could not do what you did.
I appreciate you.
I love you.
And if you think this couple couldn't be more beautiful......
They created this.




7 comments:
Oh I just love Erin! I haven't had the chance to talk to her husband ever but I bet he's great. Wow their baby is adorable!!
That baby is beautiful. I actually am good friends with cousins of erin's husband. He has been through sooooo much, but it would also take an amazing wife (erin) to be there for him and to go through things together. You are right....they are perfect together, and they seem soooo happy!
How fun to live so close to your sister, bro-in-law, and nephew!
OMG! This is so sweet and special. Yeah they both are such great people and we love being and hanging around them. Kade is so precious
i LOVE the header! so cute!
What a sweet post Kelli!.. thank goodness for families, what a huge blessing they all are!! Hope all is going well for you guys! Thanks for always being so sweet to me!
That's so sweet! Kyle and Erin really are such a sweet, cute couple and Kade is just adorable!
Post a Comment