We also visited my Grandparents and some other Porter family. I love them so much. Then Patrick, Dana, Nate and I did a live session in the Salt Lake Temple. Absolutely wonderful! I can't wait to go back and do another one. It was awesome.

And.....Patrick and I moved into our first home on April 10th! We are so blessed! This house came together so perfectly for us. It is out in Queen Creek which is closer to my family. It has plenty of space to grow and it feels like home. I still can't believe I can call it ours. It is in wonderful shape! All it needs is a little paint, some yard work and cute decorations. Thank you to everyone who helped us! We appreciate everyones willingness and offers to help. It saved us so much stress and time. We love you. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
We were sad to leave our first apartment that we shared together. We spent 10 wonderful months there and made many wonderful memories. But we are even more excited for the memories that await us in our new home. Thank you cute little apartment that was so good to us. I'll miss being able to turn around without moving my feet and being able to do the dishes and laundry at the same time! (haha)




1 comment:
That is so aweome for you guys. Congrats! Ok. next step is house warming party. I will so be there.
Post a Comment