Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Patricks Birthday


I am so horrible. I haven't even posted about my hubby's birthday! Patrick turned 24 on March 14th. I woke him up really early and took him hiking. Then we had lunch with Mike and Mindy. They brought over their adorable puppy! (Patrick wants one really bad). Then we went shopping for some new work clothes for him. Then I took him out to dinner at Ah So! He loves Seafood and he loves this resteraunt. Our chef was hilarious! They sang a Japenese song to him and brought him an orange birthday cake. It was a wonderful day! I love you Patty! You are my best friend. You are so special to me. I can't wait to spend more and more birthdays with you!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Happy late birthday Patrick!!! Silly me, I didn't mean to say meet. I meant more like chat. We have a lot in common. Photography, nursing, etc. Good luck with everything. I will give Jordon your email. Thanks!

Traci Butler said...

Oh happy birthday to patrick! Cute pics and why are you not going to kates tonight :(

robinsons said...

So Kelli and Patrick I am so sad that you did not call us when you came to Utah. I am so sad that I did not get to see you both. I hope Patrick had a great birthday!!! Congrats on buying a house! Send me picutures so I can see. Here is my blog address. robinson-fam.blogspot.com. By the way I think you remember me but if not I am patricks coolest cousin

Hina Schneider said...

Happy Belated Birthday Patrick! Love the cake, looks absolutely deliciouns