Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Little...Adorable...Harley Wood

WE have a NEW addition to our family. Now don't go jumping to conclusions. Its not what you think. I gave in FINALLY and got Patrick a puppy. Now for those who know ME. I am not a dog person. I'm not a any animal person actually. But Patrick IS and I know how much he wanted one. So being the amazing wife I am ( wink wink) I got him Harley!!!! She was our little EASTER BUNNY. For only being 10 weeks she is quite big. She is a Full breed Boxer and is absolutely adorable. She is so much fun. Yes these words are coming out of my mouth. I really do like her and she likes me. I think we will get along just fine. EXCEPT that so far, she has pooped and peed on my new carpet, took up my side of the bed, chewed on my flip flop, took up my free time....AND..... clawed so hard on the gate we put up to keep her in the laundry room while we are gone that she ripped off one nail and broke another. Trust me, coming home to laundry room full of blood was not exactly cool. I lost it! And the picture does not do it justice. It covered the gate, our walls and door and her blankets. I felt horrible. So all this on top of moving, trying to keep my new floors clean, school, work and who know what else.... I STILL LOVE HER!







JUST LOOK AT HER!









1 comment:

Jojo said...

She is adorable!