You already moved into your new house silly girl?! Why didn't you call me to help? Your next day off that you have time I want to come see it and help you get stuff done there :)
And i LOVE boxers and I pretty much dislike all animals. I grew up having boxers though... ha but she is way cute!
You did such a good job on Mckennas pictures!! She looks amazing! Cute girl, can't believe she is already married... but then when I think about it, I can't believe that I am already married!
Oh and I gave Rachel your old address to mail you your invitation to her baby shower. Hopefully you have a mail forward going on. It's tuesday the 28th at 6 at Mitzi's house just in case you don't get it.
Sorry for the novel! I miss you so call me sometime k :) I haven't seen you since our failed camping trip!
Well, congrats on the new house. Moving can be fun and a pain at the same time. Your new puppy is so adorable, cute name. They can be a mess though, wait til you have kids :) Haha. Anyway, glad to here things are going well for you two.
Yeah I really want to come see it and we will think up so cute things to do for decorations. There is a really cute blog that has fun craft ideas. go to makeitandloveit.blogspot.com. and as for my birthday... Marcus is taking me to Vegas tomorrow til sunday night to party cause I going to be 21 ya know. I'm going to get wasted ;)haha jk
4 comments:
You already moved into your new house silly girl?! Why didn't you call me to help? Your next day off that you have time I want to come see it and help you get stuff done there :)
And i LOVE boxers and I pretty much dislike all animals. I grew up having boxers though... ha but she is way cute!
You did such a good job on Mckennas pictures!! She looks amazing! Cute girl, can't believe she is already married... but then when I think about it, I can't believe that I am already married!
Oh and I gave Rachel your old address to mail you your invitation to her baby shower. Hopefully you have a mail forward going on. It's tuesday the 28th at 6 at Mitzi's house just in case you don't get it.
Sorry for the novel! I miss you so call me sometime k :) I haven't seen you since our failed camping trip!
Well, congrats on the new house. Moving can be fun and a pain at the same time. Your new puppy is so adorable, cute name. They can be a mess though, wait til you have kids :) Haha. Anyway, glad to here things are going well for you two.
p.s.
Good job with the pics.
Yeah I really want to come see it and we will think up so cute things to do for decorations. There is a really cute blog that has fun craft ideas. go to makeitandloveit.blogspot.com. and as for my birthday... Marcus is taking me to Vegas tomorrow til sunday night to party cause I going to be 21 ya know. I'm going to get wasted ;)haha jk
These pictures are amazing and beautiful. I totally need to get with you to do some for me and Jefferson and my sweet Jack.
Post a Comment