Sunday, November 30, 2008

TIME.TO.UPDATE

A DEAR friend told me its high time to update...guess she has a point. It has been a whole month. Patrick and I continue to enjoy and entertain each other every day...I guess I just thought it wouldn't be exciting to anyone else. Mindy...I mean my dear friend is hounding me to get with the program. Speaking of which, Mindy and Mike enjoyed a superb Sunday dinner with us, consisting of Chicken Broccoli Pasta (except Mindy's had zero broccoli), salad, and garlic toast. Then we enjoyed Pumpkin Pie with lots of cool whip and Dr. Pepper. Yum! Then we got really creative and wild and.....watched a movie....cuz we never do that(wink wink).


NEWS!


We are not going to be moving to Snowflake. We had everything set up and finally figured out and then little pieces did not come together. I guess it will all work out when it is supposed to. So now our plan is to hopefully get a house(since they are so cheap right now and since we'll be staying put for awhile longer). We have found a few prospective ones (one close to Mike and Mindy). Nothing is final yet, but it would be nice.


Patrick is almost done with this semester. He has done such a good job. This kid is crazy! He is talking about getting a part time job to put some money in savings...on top of his current full time job and his full time school and his full time needy wife. He is such a hard worker!


As for me, I am planning to start up school again in January, hopefully, if I don't get my second surgery around the same time. I am still taking family photo shoots (ahem..ahem). Always trying to learn new dishes to cook, projects to complete, books to read. Ooo by the way I just finished one called "The Christmas Sweater", I highly recommend it. And I will most definitley try to post more often. Here is a picture of Mike and Patty enjoying the Sunday film while us ladies mess around on the computer(mainly Mindy showing Kelli basic basic blogging lessons)

2 comments:

Kacie said...

Just letting you know that we switched our blog address to kobyandkaciepetersonfamily.blogspot.com

mindy said...

haha. yes yes... DEAR friend--- SWEETLY saying POST POST POST! gah! haha.

thanks. and thanks for the scrumptious dinner.

p.s. can't wait to be neighbors!