Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I can not express enough how much I love this little girl and her brother. They belong to my sister Kami and her husband Brigg. I took these awhile ago and just remembered I wanted to share them. Miss Jaylie Jo will be 1 in December and Mr Katcher Glenn is 3.
I was watching them the other day and Katcher said to me, "Aunt Kelli, if you play with me I have a suprise for you at my house." I asked him what it was and he said, "Kelli you can't ask me that." I wish I could put on here the way his little voice sounded when he said it, it was so darn cute!
Katcher picks on Jaylie just like any brother would, but he does it with so much love. And Jaylie adores him! Its the funnest thing to watch when they play and giggle together! I cannot wait until I get to enjoy my own kids! I just hope they are as cute as my neices and nephews!







7 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Wow Kel those pictures are really good! Those kids are so darn cute. I can't believe how old Katcher is!

TJ Eich said...

Holy crap! Katcher is so flippin' cute! Love the pix. :)
We need to get together with you guys sometime!!!

jilliann said...

great pictures girly!
what adorable little kids these are, from the looks of you and your husband your will be so stinkin cute too!

Hina Schneider said...

OMG Super cute pics. Katcher is so adorable in his little suit.

Traci Butler said...

silly girl you are on my list! like i could forget you smelly!

Randy & Kendra Montgomery said...

I have never been on your blog! It is so cute! Sounds like you are doing great!Awesome pics!

The Morriss Family said...

Kell--those pictures are so cute! I need you to come and take pictures of my girls. I have been trying to find someone to take their pictures and either they are too expensive or they are cheapy Walmart pictures. Maybe you could just give me pointers!