
6 whole months of S.W.E.E.T bliss! I can't believe Patrick and I have already been hitched for half a year already. Sometimes it feels like its been longer but other times it feels like we got married yesterday. Tonight we celebrated our 6 month anniversary because November doesn't have 31 days. So we settled on today to make it 31. Patrick took me to eat at Oreganos...YUM! I love this place.
Ha Ha...my pictures are a little funny cuz my small camera broke so I could only use my big camera. I felt embarrased to use the flash so I didn't. Also it would be way to hard to explain to our waiter on how to use it so we only have seperate shots...bummer. Well dear, I love you so much! I'm so grateful to be married to you and to share my life with you! 6 months down, eternity to go.... love you always!





6 comments:
yay for an update! we miss you guys. we really really need to get together... i am thinking game night, not this friday for friday the 12th at our place... what do you think?
love you lots kel-bel.
(ahem, HAD to use your big camera!?... oh i got a new one- its amazing!)
You guys are so sweet! We miss you!!
6 months already? Wow that went fast! We need to play soon! Call me on a day off next week ( i will be in snowflake this week) but i really want to see you!
ridiculous how time flies by so fast...eh? congrats. cute pics!
congrats! half a year, many many more to go, right??? so fun and exciting!
Super cute. Happy 6 months. Yeah we so need to get together. You plan it and we will come over and hang out!
Post a Comment