Friday, September 12, 2008



Patrick started school. Poor guy gets out at 1030 some nights. I'm so grateful he is a hard worker! I love him so much. We are going on 3 1/2 months now, it feels like a lot longer. My foot is doing better, hoping to go back to work in October if my Doctor gives me the Ok. Mother saved me with some craft projects, Ill post pics when I finish them...if they turn out.

4 comments:

mindy said...

cute new background n stuff.

and great pic!!!

school sucks. {i should go back}

and we need to hang out more often.

Hina Schneider said...

That is so good to hear that you are doing better.

Kirsten said...

Glad your foot is doing better!! Good luck with school (both of you). It just takes some time getting used to it, but it'll be worth it.

Hina Schneider said...

Me too. I would love to get to know you too and all the other cousins. Like that game night we had I thought that was so much fun and wanted to do something like that again. Just to let you know I am a big game player. I love to play games or do anything other then staying at home and watching TV. Even scrapbooking once a week or beading or playing games or whatever like I said I'm game for anything. I am a social butterfly even though it may not show when I go to reunions but I really am. We should plan get together with everyone who wants to come. Let me know what you think. Sorry this is so long.