Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This last weekend was our Schneider campout! I think having a good time does not explain it well enough. How fortunate our family is to have each other. We have so many wonderful memories. Sorry family, I had so many pictures to choose from or else I would have loved to post more.







One night we had a big family dance around the bonfire. Some people chose to sit out but for the most part everyone had a lot of fun just letting loose. Normally we play some fun games around the bonfire but I forgot my camera that night.









Grandpa and Candace got their swing dance groove on! Go grandpa! I think Candace is doing quite well
And then there was us.... I couldn't get up and dance due to my recent foot surgery, and my husband so willingly sat out with me....to make me feel better....

















And Kami has her own excuses for not dancing...





Now thats more like it....










Lets not forget the cutest one at the campout! I wish she belonged to me!







And then there were the skits.... Paul did a wonderful impersination(no idea if thats spelled right) of Grandpa! Who wants to be the favorite grandchild today?






We had yodelers...





And Hip Hop dancers....






Volley ball games... ( There was also softball, capture the flag at night, fishing, frisbee, Schneider olympics (really impressed with the talent in our family, it takes a lot to balance an egg and knock your cousin off a log) and shooting. A lot of the guys brought their guns, it was raining so I didn't bring out my camera.






Cousins......















And more cousins...




5 comments:

mindy said...

ohhh we all know patrick wanted to get up a dance...haha.

looks like you two had a fun weekend!!!

Traci Butler said...

yeah i bet that was pretty tough on him to have to sit out the dancing! Your family looks like a blast to camp with. Too bad your foot wasn't up to all the games! It was good to see you at my shower last night! Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

HEY!! How are you doing?! I saw that you got married a while ago and thats awesome! Congrats girl. Hope all is well.

Hina Schneider said...

You guys all looked like you had a great time. Wish we could have been there maybe next year. it gets kind of hard when you have a baby.

TJ Eich said...

We seriously missed out!! I'm sad now!