Sunday, September 21, 2008

Girls Night

Kelli. Kate. Mindy.
So our men left us Friday to go fishing and camping. And us girls got to catch up! Boy has it been awhile since I've stayed up talking till morning. The caffene reboost from QT definatley helped. Im so lucky to have creative friends who came up with the cute idea of making head bands. Kate and I both sported one at church today. While Kate was singing along to Dream girls, Mindy got real good using a hot glue gun, and I attempted to talk, listen and watch all at the same time. Can't say enough how much I love these girls! Good friends. And fun to be with. These nights are good to have every so often. Men...Looks like you might have to go fishing again! Bummer for you. Girls, I almost...almost posted a hilarious pic of us three. None of us looked real attractive but I know you probably wouldn't have wanted me to.




1 comment:

mindy said...

haha. SUCH a fun night.

i'm lucky to be friends with you "snowflake" girls!!!


nice pics.
thanks for not posting that pic. :)