Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Things!

SOME NEW UPDATES!


Erin Donn and Kyle David are having a boy! She told me on Friday when she came over. And her cute toes were painted to give it away. Hopefully you can see the details. She is due on February 15th! Im so happy for Erin and Kyle. They are both amazing people, I know they will make wonderful parents.
Mari and Darren (sister and brother in law) are currently foster parents. They are taking care of sweet baby Makiah Raven, whom we all hope will join their family. Makiah has been to the hospital twice this weekend, so please pray for her and my sisters family. This little girl brings so much joy to them. She is so beautiful and special. I made her a blanket that my mom took up there this weekend (they live in Washington). Mari called and said that its going to be quite a chore getting the blanket away from Makiah to wash it. She loves it and rubs it on her face. I wish I could meet you baby. Please get better. I love you!








Patrick getting ready for Chemistry class....


Kelli wishing she could go to Chemistry class....






I know I know....I look real cute. But whats life without some goofy moments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you 100 times + for not posting the picture of us.

and thank you 100 time + for posting the picture of you in the goggles.
you may have just made my week.

mindy said...

haha so true. those pics are GREAT of the goggles.

and once again...thanks again.