
Well... This is me...at my best! Ha ha! I got surgery on Friday and cant you tell by my face that's its going so well? Ha ha. No its actually a lot better than it could be. I have so many wonderful people who are so quick to help. My mom came down and stocked my freezer with meals. My sister Kami cut and colored my hair(to make me feel better). Talia catered us last night. Kristi and Paul brought yummy cookies. My sister Erin cleaned my whole house. People from our ward brought ice packs and food. Others visited, which I need! Company! I can only watch so much TV. I am reading my twilight book which is good, takes up time. If you look closely you can see the yucky yellow iodine on my leg. For anyone who doesn't know, I had to have the back of my heel bone shaved down and in order to get to it the doctor had to completely separate my Achilles tendon. OUCH! I am getting quite good on my crutches though. Patrick likes to play around with them while watching the Olympics. I caught him enjoying the women's beach volleyball...its been real hard to keep him entertained...NOT!

My sweet husband has been so wonderful! I had no idea he would be so attentive. He has done everything without me asking! We haven't been married that long but already he has learned complete service for me. I really owe him. He helps me bath since I'm not allowed to shower yet. He gets me all situated on the bed or couch, pillows, ice packs, drinks, medicine, book, channel changers...you name it. If it weren't for him I wouldn't remember when to eat or take my pills. And when I complain about being sore or bored he just sympathizes with me and asks what he could do to make it better. I'm telling ya....I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I am so very blessed by all the love and concern. Thank you to everyone! I'm learning a lot...even from the couch...its been a big eye opener.




11 comments:
my poor kelli friend! I have been so bad to you not to be helping. I have had Marcus at home both days this week that I have been back from mesa and so we have spent time getting all our stuff ready and set up for the baby, so no fear friend i did not forget you and will be sure to give you a call to see when a good time to visit would be. Til then feel better!! let me know if i could do anything for you ok?
Oh Kelli! I wish I was a bit closer so I could help!!
Kelli, this is Jessica (Denhalter) LeSueur. Kate told me about your surgery, you poor little thing. I just got foot surgery a month ago too. And let me sympathize, it is terrible. I can tell you are trying to be tough, but I totally know what you are going through. Foot surgery is the pits, and I though appendicitis was bad...nope. Anyway, I wish I could be there to come and visit and sympathize. It looks like you are getting great help, which is so great. I really missed my family after mine. Anyway, stay tough! We can rehab together!
Hey Kelli! You poor girl, I wish I was closer so I could be there to help. Next time you come and are feeling better maybe we could go on a double date!
kelli friend- i loved talking to you today... sorry i couldnt listen to your surgery, or look at your foot, but lets play next week.
I didn't even know that you went in for surgery. Well we hope you recover soon and that you'll be as good as new in no time. Let us know if you need anything. Please don't hesistate to ask.
oh oh oh. i'm sorry you have to go through this. i know its not fun.
i'm glad we could have such a nice chat yesterday! thanks for letting me come over. (that is TOO funny about patrick and the tv. :))
p.s. your background design...are my pillows for our bed :)
i LOVE IT
fyi;
i deleted my blog {on accident}
regretfully introducing...
katejill.blogspot.com
:(
Hey Kelli its Hina. Send me your email at jpearlkid@hotmail.com so that I can add you to my list of people to view the blog.
Hey Kelli~I was just wondering how much you charge for pictures. Next Saturday Koby and I are getting sealed and so it wouldn't be a huge deal we just wanted pictures of our little family and our group. you may not even be able to come up, which is totally fine I just thought Id check with you!! Hope you are doing good!!!
I love your blog Kel! Okay, I am glad you posted Erin was having a boy! Otherwise I wouldn't have known! So exciting! Hope you are feeling better and better! Love ya Kel!
Post a Comment