Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It has already been a whole month since Patrick and I said "I do". And the whole month has been absolutley wonderful! We were married in the Snowflake Temple on May 31. We are so blessed to have the love and support our family and friends give us. There was nothing more beautiful than to see our wonderful family and close friends inside the temple with us on our special day. We had a beautiful reception that night at the main street chapel lawn. Thank you to everyone who helped! I want everyone to know that the lovely Mrs. Kate Lines did our photography. I am so pleased with how they turned out. I only wish I could post all of the pictures. I know she has posted a few on her blog as well. Also, My amazing Aunt Kelly did our wedding video. She is very talented with this type of stuff so I asked her if she would be interested in doing our wedding video! And I am so glad she did, it turned out wonderful.

















This is one of my favorite pictures because I love all my sisters so much! I am so lucky to have so many wonderful women in my life. All of them and their families made a special effort to be there, we are so grateful for that. I am even more lucky because I just got 4 more sisters. Thank you to all of our family members who traveled so far! We missed you Richie, Sarah and Natalie and Allen. Hope to see you soon. I also want to point out the flowers... My aunt Karla did them along with lots of help from grandma and sisters. I couldn't be happier, they were beautiful!


Patrick and I decided to exchange our rings at the luncheon. I wanted my father and step mother to be able to participate in that part so we asked my dad to say a few words.It was short and sweet but neat to have people there that could not attend the temple. I need to put a picture of my cake on here! My mother did our cake and it was beautiful. I didn't give her much input when she asked what I wanted yet it turned out exactly how I wanted it. My mom is amazing! She can make anything beautiful!


We went to San Diego for our honeymoon. We spent four days and three nights on the beach. So beautiful... it was the most amazing weather I have ever seen in California. We went to the San Diego zoo, Disneyland, drove by the temple( we forgot our recommends dang it) and just enjoyed the beach. Patrick even got me to eat seafood! Not too bad actually. I might post pictures of the honeymoon later. Funny storyreally quick, on our way to California Patrick got pulled over while I was asleep. I didnt have my insurance info in the car and he was going like 15 or 20 miles over the limit. Luckily he got off without a ticket because we mentioned we were on our honeymoon!
We had a second reception the following Saturday which also turned out wonderful. Patrick's family did a beautiful job. I was actually quite excited about getting in my dress again. It felt nice knowing it wasn't all over in one day. After all the wedding stuff, my sweet sister Kami came over and helped me get our apartment all decorated. It would have taken forever by myself but with her help we got it done in one day. Its a small apartment but I love it! We love our ward. We get to enjoy Kate and Landon, Kam and Sarah, and Paul and Kristi. They all live in the same complex. This last monday we had all of them along with Traci and Marcus and Mike and Mindy over for family home evening. We had pizza and games! It was a lot of fun. We played a game called Buzz word and were all laughing so hard! Its fun to have couples to hang out with. Now we are back to work... waiting for school to start. Patrick is trying to decide which classes to take. And me, who knows if I will be going this semester. I have to have surgery around the same time classes start so who knows if Ill be up to it.

Sorry this was a big blog but there was so much to say! I know I probably left out a lot and again I wish everyone could see all my pictures. Thanks to everyone! And hopefully I can get better at this blogging thing. We are doing wonderful and enjoying married life very much!

4 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Everything for your wedding looks like it came together just right. Kate did an awesome job on your pictures, but couldn't have been done without the cute couple! You and Patrick look so happy. I can't believe you have already been married a month!

TJ Eich said...

I love all of your pictures!! Kate is so talented! My favorite one is the one you have as your header. . . so sweet!

Kirsten said...

Kelli, love your blog! Can't belive its been almost two months since you and Patrick got married. Love the pull-over story- so lucky! Now you have to explain something-you have to have surgery?!?

katelines photography. said...

yay you posted! i love the pictures you chose to post. you guys coming tonight?