Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ok- I haven't updated our blog because I didnt feel like I had anything real exciting to share, but now I do. I had my first big project the other week. I took my brother stephen's family pictures. I think they turned out really cute! Their boys are adorable and they are such a good lookin couple. I hope you enjoy! Please anyone...I am wanting to do this on the side, Im just starting out but I need more clients! I am going to post some of my favorites...Hope you enjoy!















































3 comments:

TJ Eich said...

Thank you somuch for doing that for us!! I posted a bunch, too.
Several of my friends here are asking what you charge and if you're willing to travel. :) In fact, my mom wants you to come over here when Tyler gets baptized to do my family's pix. What do you think?

Kelli said...

I would love to do anything. Let your mom know its a go. And tell your friends I am willing to travel and the pricing depends on their family size. Im coming up with prices this weekend.If they're serious, ask them to email me details, porterkelli@gmail.com

Traci Butler said...

Wow Kelli! Those pictures are so dang cute! Good job!