Hey there, Congratulations on getting married. I wish Nate and I could have been there. We still have your invitation on on refrigerator!! ha ha anyway, I'm excited that you have a blog!
Yay Kelli did it! You doing ok after lunch today or is it just me?! Hope I didn't kill you. K in case you forgot it's tmbutler.blogspot... Frequent updates ok?
Woo Hoo! Now I can see what you're up to! I miss you. Congrats on getting married. Wish we could have come to reception. We will have to get together sometime though!
7 comments:
Hey there, Congratulations on getting married. I wish Nate and I could have been there. We still have your invitation on on refrigerator!! ha ha anyway, I'm excited that you have a blog!
still waiting for a NEW post!!!! :)
LOVE YA
go kelli!
we are excited for friday night! woot-woot. see you then.
Hello Miss Blogger!!! I'm glad you've given into the peer pressure. I LOVE YOU!!
(In case you hadn't noticed, I emailed you an invite to our blog. :)
Yay Kelli did it! You doing ok after lunch today or is it just me?! Hope I didn't kill you. K in case you forgot it's tmbutler.blogspot... Frequent updates ok?
Congrats on getting married! Taylor and I are moving back to Mesa in about a month and we want to have a cousins night with everybody!!
Woo Hoo! Now I can see what you're up to! I miss you. Congrats on getting married. Wish we could have come to reception. We will have to get together sometime though!
Post a Comment