Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I think I'll keep him

I'm doing this mostly for myself. I have to brag on my adorable, smart little boy! For one I don't want to forget what he's been up to and I just have to tell others how stinkin cute he is! He brings so much fun into our home and little family. Here is a little of what he's been up to...
  • He knows about 26 animals, and their sounds
  • He can pretty much mimic any word we say including, "oh my goodness"
  • He loves Light Peen and Mado (lighting mcqueen and Mator)
  • He likes to push his saurs (dinosaurs) around in his little shopping cart
  • He puts his chubby little hands together to "bow to your sense" and then says, "Hiya!" and kicks.
  • He asks about his best friends all day long...Noah, Mason, Kade and Beckah. He'll walk around and call out their names and say Where are you?!
  • I'm pretty sure he has two hot wheel cars in each hand ALL day long.
  • He says Hi to everything, especially if you are reading a book to him. ie..."Hi birdie, what awe you doin?"
  • His aunties are his biggest fans. He has them wrapped around his finger. All he has to say is, "c'mon Warah (sara) and Tadi (kati)
  • I often hear him say silly things to his daddy while I'm in the other room, such as..." No punchin daddy!" "Daddy, you poo poo?" " C'mon daddy, movie in my chair" "Daddy! No mi hair!" (obviously Patrick is wrestling/punching, pulling hair, passing gas...)
  • Patrick and I look at each other DAILY and say, "What did he just say?"
  • He has to have stuffed animals in his crib with him, including two dogs, one giraffe, two monkeys and a bear. Lets not forget his binty and blank. ( I'm typing what he would say)
  • Whenever he is asking you for something, like duice or a nack he gets really excited and bobs his head.
  • He is obsessed with the Wii. Whenever he sees me turning it on, he starts doing a crazy dances and yells," Mote mote mama mote!" He wants a remote, and then he sits in HIS chair (the recliner) and watches me dance/play.
  • He has stellar dance moves! This kid knows how to use his hips and bum. And he has rythmn. He will start singing to the radio with me sometimes. Today he started singing, " Airpane in da sky, wish Now!" (Can you guess the song?)
  • He'll fold his arms for prayers for about 2 seconds and then say Amen right after.
  • He loves nursery, playing outside, playing with friends, eating and movies!

I honestly cannot get enough of this kid! He is so funny and special! I love him more than anything! I wanted to upload a video but its not working so here is a Christmas Pic!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

I can't wait for Kamber to start saying silly things! That's the best thing! These kids make you laugh all stinking day!