Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We had a wonderful visit with my dad and stepmom. They came all the way from Texas. We went to the Olive Mill which was really neat. We had a birthday party for Kade, we did a lot of dancing, eating, visiting and playing. And my dad even talk our scout group some cool things about Architecture! I sure do love to watch all our kiddos play with their grandpa and grandma. My dad rocked it at Just Dance 2! He won multiple times and this was his first time. As you can tell by the video...Patrick has done it a few times and he is pretty darn good at it. **Video at bottom, don't miss it! Grandma and Grandpa bought all the kids giant lollipops...and Maddox loves his! I'm so grateful for family!!! Here are some fun pics from our weekend.
(don't worry kids...its a wig, he's not that scary looking!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha how fun! patrick can rock it! i miss you and erin, looks like the kids are growing up so fast, happy birthday kade! miss you kel!

kasey kaufusi said...

Kelli you have one talented husband! haha so funny! love it.

Ali said...

aha!!! I knew patrick had his dad's skills! ha! Maddox has a lot to live up to :) too cute!

Traci Butler said...

Wow Patrick can get down. I loved all the pictures!! I miss the heck out of you guys. Come visit us (and your family too i guess!) in snowflake soon.

kate said...

hahaha go patrick! that photo of your dad in the wig cracked me up...