February has been a busy busy and fun month! We've had so much going on but we love it. Maddox has learned lots of new things. Including walking with his Lion walker. He walks up and down the couch. He loves to point at things, especially people in the store. He has discovered that the shower is his favorite place. I find him in here often just enjoying the bottles. He cries every time I shower because he wants to get in too. He keeps us entertained ALL day long. I love this little boy so much and I am so grateful to stay home with him and enjoy him! I promise Patrick is around for all these fun moments, he just dodges the camera. I've been super sick this month. I can't seem to get rid of this "crud" that is going around. Luckily Maddox has dodged it all!



Patrick and I like to stay home for Valentines Day. We always cook a nice meal together. This year we grilled Salmon,
Asparagus wrapped in bacon, a crab and avocado dip, and a fruit salad. Yummy!!! This crab dip is amazing and the
asparagus with bacon was delicious! I love this tradition because we have a lot of fun cooking together and enjoying our small family around the dinner table.

My Valentine always gets me plants for
Vday so I can enjoy them longer and even plant them outside. This one looked like an inside-out snap dragon. He also took me shopping later that night. Good Valentine's Day.
Hahaha! Yes that is a hot pink super model
Binky. (Kristi, that is
Brightlie's) He loves this thing! He will go out of his way to take his out of his mouth and put this one in. Silly kid.

Maddox hates getting
lotioned up after
bath time so I'm always trying new ways to distract him, he loved this one, he kept them on for like 20 minutes.

This is our boy getting closer to walking! He is so cute!
4 comments:
he is perfect!!
i would love to try that crab dip, yum!!! we are the same way with vday, we love to stay home cook and cuddle :) glad you guys are doing well miss ya kel!
Awesome!
I love that he loves Brightlie's binky! He is so cute & you guys made an awesome V-day dinner! :)
he is getting so big! he is adorable! what fun!! seeing them learn new things is the best!
glad all is well!
you look gorgeous kelli!
Post a Comment