I can't sleep. So many different feelings and I can't keep the tears from coming. I sure do hope other mothers have felt what I'm feeling right now. I can't shake this anxious feeling. Time moves too quickly. I don't feel like there are enough hours in the day to soak up my sweet baby. I am so selfish. I want him to stay mine forever. I don't want to have to share him with school teachers, coaches, friends or a wife!! Right now he depends on me for everything. He wants me all day long, he needs me to feed him, hold him, kiss and hug him, hold his little fingers so he can practice walking. I layed down for bed 2 hours ago and thought after thought has kept me awake...We need to start a savings account, We need to start saving for his mission, I hope he goes to college, How will we teach him right from wrong, Will he love us and obey us once he gets older, Will he date good girls, Will he ever know how much we love him? I honestly never thought that my heart could be so tender towards someone. I thought my heart held the max of love for Patrick, I never thought it could expand more but I WAS WRONG. It keeps expanding as I'm sure it will with our other children. I went into his room and wanted to wake him up so badly to just cuddle and play. I'm probably just tired and overly emotional and attached. I'm just so grateful for this gift. For my son. He is only 9 months old but I feel like he has been with us forever and I already crave and miss his newborn days. Family is the most important thing, no money could buy the happiness I feel when I look at him. I love you Maddox, so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It so true. These little ones grow up way too fast, in such a scary world! I've had moments like this too. We have to cherish them while we have them!
all of this is so true. its so hard to let them grow up. i miss bentleys little days a lot too!! your a good mom and i am sure that will make all the difference. :)
oh kelli- this is so, so sweet. i love this so much. you are such an amazing momma and m is the sweetest. love you! (and i CANNOT wait to have these feelings!)
Thanks brat! I'm already an emotional wreck today, about a kodak commercial from letting the tears flow and I read this. lol... so as i wipe my crazy hormonal tears I'll tell you how sweet this is. I too can't wait!
Post a Comment