
There are so many things I don't want to forget. Sometimes this blog becomes my journal because I loose time to write in my other one.
Maddox is learning so many new things, its amazing to just watch in awe as he discovers something new. He's had two little teeth for awhile now but he is now using them! He pops lids off of his snack containers, he bites, and now his adorable little smile shows off his teeth.
He loves to sing! Especially when he has something in his hand that he needs to concentrate on. Its almost like a little story song he needs to share. Right now, he is singing to my shoe.
He loves to rotate both hands and feet when he gets excited. We call him the little motorboat.
Maddox loves to army crawl everywhere and get into everything. He's discovered how to pull dvd's off the shelf, rip important mail to shreds, knock over a pile of clean laundry AND army crawl right up to my lap and give me the most heart melting smile in the world!
He loves to do tricks with his mouth. He is now mimicking sounds that we do. His latest and most favorite is to spit and click his tongue when he's eating baby food. Its cute but I always end up with splatter marks in my hair and on my face.
He jibber jabbers a lot and will get more and more elevated right before he lets out a big yelp and growl, its hilarious. He loves to be a part of everything we're doing!
He loves his bathtime, I can hardly keep him on my lap while I fill up the tub and once we get out and I'm trying to dry him off he is flipping over, kicking his legs, pushing my hands away! Today I discovered the magical powers of a tiny piece of paper. It kept him completely entertained while I did my thing. Who would have thought a tiny piece of distraction could do the trick! I love my little guy, his existence makes mine so much more important and meaningful!
(He gets his sense of style from me! :)
(He gets his sense of style from me! :)




2 comments:
He is so cute!
Will you take my family's pictures when we are down there? You take awesome pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my goodness kelli! he is So stinkin cute!!! how fun
Post a Comment