Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October Festivities!!!! Picture Overload

Thats a "W". We made yummy pumpkin seeds...I have the secret ingredient.
I look gross but we had a picnic with Daddy for FHE.
His first cracker...combined with drool, it was everywhere!
His first apple...he LOVED it.
Spidy man! The lovely Kristina helped (well mainly did all of it) me make this adorable costume! I loved it. He looked adorable!
The Magical Magician and his bunny aka Grandma and Grandpa Eich.
McGroober, Genie, spookys and the pirate aka Stephen, Tj, Tyler, Dallin and Brennon.
Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and pirate aka the Kristina, Allie and Joe.
The three blind mice aka Nicole, Kimberly and Skylee.
RN, Racer and Cowboy aka Erin, Kyle and Kade.
Greek Goddess, Man from Snowy River, Dorothy and Sniper aka Kami, Brigg, Jaylie and Katcher.
The Fairy and the Robber aka Alyssa and Uncle David.
Mr Mafia, the flapper and Spider aka US.

Hippie, Clown, pirate, princess and Devil aka Nat, Cameron, mason, olivia and Stephen.
Um...not sure what everyone is but its Jimmy, Kirsten, walker and Connor.



Maddox loves to roll around especially with a blanket. You will often find him just in his diaper as well. He loves being naked and he just looks so darn cute!
Our little pumpkin! Patrick hated that it all matched but I kept telling him..."Let me dress him up while he'll still let me!"

We had a wonderful month of October. Full of fun activites and lots of family and friend time! We are so blessed. We continue to stay busy with work, school, church callings, friends and family. Maddox is growing up so fast and is learning so many new tricks. He loves to spit. He rolls around all over the place. I just can't get over how much fun he is. He really is a good baby. Patrick and I find ourselves laughing at him all the time. I'm still struggling a bit on the Nursing school decison but I think in time I'll know what is best. Patrick is doubling up on classes so he stays super busy. I cannot wait for the rest of the year! I just love the holidays!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! i love your little family posts, you guys are too cute. seriously i love the little guy, can i watch him sometime just to give him kisses?

Traci Butler said...

Cute pics. Love the costume Kel - you dirty thing. Your parents are so funny :)