Many Thanks this month. Thanks to family, our good health, our safety, our warm and cozy home, our jobs, the gospel, good friends, and for the knowledge of the plan of salvation. My sweet Grandma Noni passed away on November 12th quietly in her sleep. She has been battling cancer for awhile now and was finally ready to leave this earthly life. Grandma was one of the strongest and most faithful person I know. She was on her knees in prayer more than anywhere else. She loved and served her Savior day and night. Spending time with her was always quiet and peaceful, I always felt closer to heaven when I was around her. I think Grandma held out until November to pass because she wanted to show everyone just how grateful she was for this life and for all her blessings. My grandmas have always played a big roll in our lives. They stepped in as literal second mothers when mine own mother was going through a lot. They nurtered us and taught us the gospel through example and testimony. Grandma always had a sweet and powerful testimony. I miss her raspy shaky voice. I miss her gentle hugs but most of all I miss her three kisses. Her and Grandpa Stan had a code for I LOVE YOU. It was said with three kisses. Her funeral made for a Wonderful family reunion! I got to see so many people who I love and adore that I don't get to see very often. All of her children gave wonderful talks and we sang beautiful songs. I miss you Grandma! I find myself thinking of you often especially around the holidays. I'm so grateful for little M who seems to feel your presence more easily and reminds me in his own little ways that you're there. I'm so grateful for the gospel and for the comfort it brings me to know that I will be with you again. Loves, Hugs, and three kisses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment